Bill Me Later Cons Dr.
I noticed I have a bill me later *** Dr.on my checking account for $84.00.
I have no idea who or what this is. I am a Senior and on my Social Security. I cannot afford this comming out. I can barely live as it is.
I need to know what the name of this company is and how to get in touch with them. Please if you can give me an address or phone number.
This is very upsetting to me.I live alone and am in poor health and certainly do not need some *** taking money out of my account.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "Not sure how many people read the paper these days...but today in the Bourbonnais, Illinois Daily Journal a story line caught my eye...'IL residents snap up U.S. State Silver Bars'...."
- "Samin Siavoshian and Farhad Faramarzian told me that they WOULD Fix my Credit and Give me couple Tradelines to boost my credit but I NEVER got ANY RESULT !!! ..."
- "As a young person, I've had friends and family come up to me and push these "businesses" as a way to make money. (I grew up working fast food to..."
- "We recently bought our 27 foot round from here.Highly recommend from the sales rep to the installers, always courteous in person and on the phone.The pool it's self has been..."
- "First off I think everyone whom has had their money stolen by these criminals should go to their Facebook page and post what Wesley Berry does to innocent victims of..."
- "Bella Fleur does not state that the above mentioned products are on a trial basis and you will be charged almost $100 after a 2wk period of time. When I..."
- "Walmart had a huge scam going this Black Friday. There website was either messed up or just outright dirty. I tried to order the thing where it said, "Choose 2..."
- "I ordered a tuna sandwich. I got a tablespoon of tuna, some rotted lettuce, 2 paper thin see-thru tomato slices and enough bread to stuff a turkey. Rotten, wilted, old,..."
- "I just joined, but I'm canceling. I got my first shipment of "natural products" and the bars are sweetened with Maltitol (an artifical carcinogenic sweetener), the Renew Lotion contains Petrolatum..."