Bill Me Later Cons Dr.

Issue not resolved
Dec 11, 2011
review #280725

I noticed I have a bill me later *** Dr.on my checking account for $84.00.

I have no idea who or what this is. I am a Senior and on my Social Security. I cannot afford this comming out. I can barely live as it is.

I need to know what the name of this company is and how to get in touch with them. Please if you can give me an address or phone number.

This is very upsetting to me.I live alone and am in poor health and certainly do not need some *** taking money out of my account.

b027494
Had an experience with Bill Me Later?  Submit review ›
Is this your company? Learn about our business solutions
Rick

Sep 02, 2013 Greenwich, Connecticut

I thought this was fraud, same charge "Bill Me Later CONS DRS" in my checking account. However, since I check my account weekly, I was able to figure it out by the date and the amount. In my case, I had purchased a computer from HP. I paid for it by opening an "HPdirect account"....which I thought was a simple revolving account (like the one I had with Dell). It's a holiday today so I couldn't call my bank. However, the date and amount match up with my HP electronic payment. My guess is HP has contracted with Bill Me Later (a paypal/ebay affiliate) to manage their revolving accounts. Sure enough on the HP website in the fine print it says HPDirect is managed by Comenity Bank, which is Bill Me Later. So dig around in you memory, check your old email trash, you may have indeed charged something not directly labeled "Bill Me Later".....but the account is managed by "Bill Me Later". Their electronic signature is not helpful...but in my case it was a real charge.

aok

Sep 24

I made a payment to my New Egg card thru New Egg website, and it posted to my checking acct as CONS DRS PAYPAL CREDIT. This transaction is legit.

Pisssed

Sep 25

Same here; but at the time I noticed mine I had no idea that PAYPAL CREDIT DRS means Newegg preferred credit account. It didn't show up on my paypal account, so I had my bank reverse the charges, thinking it was an error, only to get an email an hour later from Newegg.
WTF didn't they just say Newegg on the charges? Now I'm going to be pissed if they charge me some sort of fee for the chargeback. I swear I will close out my account with them and never buy anything from them again if they try that with me. This is there own fault for not being clear about what the charge is for. Not too mention this account used to come up on my statement as bill me later. I mean come on Newegg, Paypal! Really? No email letting me know about the name change? sheesh!

1 0 Reply
Ray

Jul 12, 2013 Spring City, Tennessee

I don't know how I got a $50.00 charge to my Bank account, And there is no phone number, does anyone have a number where I can reach them?

Oct 31, 2013

866-528-3733

Princessbutercup

Apr 30, 2013

Do you have a bill me later account through a third party? Like maybe Newegg?

Wtf???scammer!!!

Aug 19, 2012

I don't even have a fawken bill me later account nor ever apply for one n this *** fawken charge my fawken bank wif 150.00 n made my bank over draft...wtf???im contacting my bank first thing tomolo morning....

james taylor

Aug 15, 2012

i don;t know how i got a 50/00charge to my account bank
5107321202670700, please help me i have no monies and would appreciate it if you would return my money.please

StaceyB

Aug 14, 2012

I was just checking my accounts with my bank and noticed a withdrawl for $130.05 from my account "Bill Me Later/ CONS DRS" and I did not know what it was for - now having to close account and start a new one. A lot of trouble for scammers having access that I did not provide. Would lov eto know more about "Bill Me Later/ CONS DRS" and how they got my ckg acct info.

Pulltype

Dec 11, 2011

Did you set up an account with Bill Me Later? If not, then your account number is out there and you need to contact your bank right away and demand that the amount be refunded and your account be changed. This is a lot of work if your SS check is direct deposited, so get going. Good luck.

0 0 Reply

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about Bill Me Later.
Filing a new complaint about
×