Bill Me Later Cons Dr.

I noticed I have a bill me later *** Dr.on my checking account for $84.00.

I have no idea who or what this is. I am a Senior and on my Social Security. I cannot afford this comming out. I can barely live as it is.

I need to know what the name of this company is and how to get in touch with them. Please if you can give me an address or phone number.

This is very upsetting to me.I live alone and am in poor health and certainly do not need some *** taking money out of my account.

More Review Details

Helpful? 18 Yes 18 85 No 85
Had the same issue 36 Yes 36
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Login
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Nov 10, 2014 #898266 Pittston, Pennsylvania

This is a legitimate charge. As is stated (by law) on all accounts, and contracted billing agents (it is there, you probably just didn't read the agreement as it does amount to around 20 pages, give or take and depending on whether the account is subrigated or not. Most people do not read long documents as they are too lazy and just want the item they orderd. "BILL ME LATER CONS DR" and BILL ME LATER CONS DR" are both registered statement charge sources with with the SEC and FDIC, not to mention they are in the agreement legalese. These are valid charges, and are registered as being a subrogate amount charged on behalf of another company.
One more thing, your health, status as a Social Security leech, or other woe-is-me statements are superfluous and add nothing to the validity of your claim--THEY ARE COMPLETELY UNRELATED. This board is for posting issues related to actual problems, and unless you being poor is related to your claim somehow (I can't think of any, rather you are simply trying to elicit sympathy. Fortunately, people like me [autistic individuals] are also forensic accountants, I am an accountant for the Commonwealth of PA; we lack empathy, so your pleas are do not elicit sympathy OR empathy, and further, they are irritating additional detail that adds nothing to your complaint).
Grow up or don't use such services, please.
Jonathan C. Smith, M.S., CPA, Ed.D.

1 7 Reply

Jan 16 #932294 Bryan, Texas

Mr. Smith,
Why are you being an ***? I am in the exact same boat as Anonymous. I am disabled. I live solely on Social Security Disability. I have little money. 3 times I have had items show up on my bank statement, totalling $120. In no case did I ever use the service "Bill me Later" though I DO have a credit line with them. It's never been used. Ever. Does it matter that I am disabled and have little money? Yes. Is it relevant to the matter at hand? Yes. Why? Because these people, when they do a credit check on prospects, have access to their credit reports and know what their sources of income is. I find it highly suspicious that a large number of people victimized by "Bill me Later" seem to be disabled or elderly. Targeting such people is done because the vendor feels they neither have the knowledge or the means to fight them. But this IS going to see the light of day and they WILL rue the day they chose to take this tact.
Last week, fed up with my bank's refusal to deal with the matter because the charges are "preauthorized", I filed suit in district (federal) court and in time will seek class action status. I AM disabled, but only physically. You might have noticed that *I* am no shrinking violet and while I had to plead poverty in order to file the suit, lawyerless, the discovery process alone is going to force the truth out of Paypal. First and foremost, they are going to have to show that a computer matching my static IP address placed an order. Then they'll
... Show more

Sep 02, 2013 #710450 Greenwich, Connecticut

I thought this was fraud, same charge "Bill Me Later CONS DRS" in my checking account. However, since I check my account weekly, I was able to figure it out by the date and the amount. In my case, I had purchased a computer from HP. I paid for it by opening an "HPdirect account"....which I thought was a simple revolving account (like the one I had with Dell). It's a holiday today so I couldn't call my bank. However, the date and amount match up with my HP electronic payment. My guess is HP has contracted with Bill Me Later (a paypal/ebay affiliate) to manage their revolving accounts. Sure enough on the HP website in the fine print it says HPDirect is managed by Comenity Bank, which is Bill Me Later. So dig around in you memory, check your old email trash, you may have indeed charged something not directly labeled "Bill Me Later".....but the account is managed by "Bill Me Later". Their electronic signature is not helpful...but in my case it was a real charge.

3 0 Reply

Sep 24, 2014 #874587

I made a payment to my New Egg card thru New Egg website, and it posted to my checking acct as CONS DRS PAYPAL CREDIT. This transaction is legit.

2 0 Reply

Sep 25, 2014 #874996

Same here; but at the time I noticed mine I had no idea that PAYPAL CREDIT DRS means Newegg preferred credit account. It didn't show up on my paypal account, so I had my bank reverse the charges, thinking it was an error, only to get an email an hour later from Newegg.
WTF didn't they just say Newegg on the charges? Now I'm going to be pissed if they charge me some sort of fee for the chargeback. I swear I will close out my account with them and never buy anything from them again if they try that with me. This is there own fault for not being clear about what the charge is for. Not too mention this account used to come up on my statement as bill me later. I mean come on Newegg, Paypal! Really? No email letting me know about the name change? sheesh!

2 0 Reply

Apr 04 #967849 Maumee, Ohio

Thank you. I also purchased a computer from them. It all makes sense now.

Jul 12, 2013 #679440 Spring City, Tennessee

I don't know how I got a $50.00 charge to my Bank account, And there is no phone number, does anyone have a number where I can reach them?

Oct 31, 2013 #735810

Apr 30, 2013 #644193

Do you have a bill me later account through a third party? Like maybe Newegg?

Aug 19, 2012 #530735

I don't even have a fawken bill me later account nor ever apply for one n this *** fawken charge my fawken bank wif 150.00 n made my bank over contacting my bank first thing tomolo morning....

james taylor

Aug 15, 2012 #529255

i don;t know how i got a 50/00charge to my account bank
5107321202670700, please help me i have no monies and would appreciate it if you would return my money.please

Jul 04, 2013 #674459 Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

you need to remove your cc # asap sir

1 0 Reply

Aug 14, 2012 #528547

I was just checking my accounts with my bank and noticed a withdrawl for $130.05 from my account "Bill Me Later/ CONS DRS" and I did not know what it was for - now having to close account and start a new one. A lot of trouble for scammers having access that I did not provide. Would lov eto know more about "Bill Me Later/ CONS DRS" and how they got my ckg acct info.

Dec 11, 2011 #389365

Did you set up an account with Bill Me Later? If not, then your account number is out there and you need to contact your bank right away and demand that the amount be refunded and your account be changed. This is a lot of work if your SS check is direct deposited, so get going. Good luck.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Bill Me Later. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Bill Me Later.
Filing a new complaint about