Bill Me Later Cons Dr.
I noticed I have a bill me later *** Dr.on my checking account for $84.00.
I have no idea who or what this is. I am a Senior and on my Social Security. I cannot afford this comming out. I can barely live as it is.
I need to know what the name of this company is and how to get in touch with them. Please if you can give me an address or phone number.
This is very upsetting to me.I live alone and am in poor health and certainly do not need some *** taking money out of my account.128ce162 review #280725
You may also like
- "BEWARE OF Beny Steinmetz -at centre of investigation over $2.5B Guinea mining deal. An international investigation into a mining conglomerate controlled by secretive Israeli billionaire Beny Steinmetz and a deal..."
- "Not sure how many people read the paper these days...but today in the Bourbonnais, Illinois Daily Journal a story line caught my eye...'IL residents snap up U.S. State Silver Bars'...."
- "We purchased APMEX "MindDirect" 2012 (S) San Francisco minted silver eagles in tubes of 20. We sent these SF Eagles to NGC for authenticated and grading and NGC stated that..."
- "In March 2009 my wife and I purchase 2 recliners from the Berkline outlet store in Morristown Tn. Both used the same fabric but were different styles. In May 2010..."
- "Bought a cellphone from RadioShack which took 48 hours to activate. Drove multiple times to RadioShack who could not get it to work. The employees were as confused as I..."
- "Midland bought a credit card account that I supposedly owed. The account was nearly six years owed. In 2007, I discovered their claim on my credit report and requested (registered..."
- "There was an ad on craigslist mentioning that they're looking for an enthusiastic worker and to provide a resume in person or email. Assuming they'd like to see the..."
- "This place is just awful. My shower has had a huge hole made by the maintenance and has not been fix within three months. All they did was tape a..."
- "We were scammed at the airport to come and visit Pueblo Bonito for a day. We were shown the high price Monte Cristo estates. We were then told no more..."