Bill Me Later Pre-Approval Scam
I was pre-approved for Bill Me Later just this morning. I have been eyeing a new futon cover as mine is decimated but I would probably have bought the thing in a couple of weeks when I got paid next rather than getting it today, but I figured with the pre-approval and an extra $20 from Ebay . . . why not?
So I went ahead and bought the futon cover and filled out the info that Bill Me Now wanted so it could approve me. It came right back with an instant denial. I don't know how my credit score could have changed from THIS MORNING to this afternoon . . . I don't have perfect credit but it's pretty darn good. I didn't want to get denied for credit or I would not have bothered if I thought there was a chance I would be denied. Avoid this company like the plague it is!c091abc
You may also like
- "Steven Sears is a disbarred attorney located in 18 Truman in Irvine has been viciously making up FAKE stories about her and every attorney she deals with. He has been impersonating..."
- "ITS A SCAM !! Edge Development System LTD is another one of Jamie Mcdougalls SCAMS, and for those of you that do not know who he is, type in ''dot..."
- "The following is a brief breakdown of publicly available information regarding Seth Grano CFPÂ®, his securities sales practices, and his FINRA regulatory history.Seth Erik Grano is a FINRA Registered Representative..."
- "I think this company is associated with Wigsway by Wang Lin. Experiences sound exactly like what I went through with Wigsway. Awful looking wigs, terrible construction! Very thin, you can..."
- "Is that a fabric lack or error on my Honda Mobilio RS (Year 2014) since it's unsteady since new buy on July 2014. My Honda Mobilio was felt unstaeady at..."
- "My father went in one day to get his truck's tires aligned and the truck was dropped. Not only were there external damages, but also internal. They had promised him..."
- "I replaced my element and then knobs, burner, and fan went haywire. After 2 repairmen and $$ finally found that the stunt for the element had been put in on..."
- "I started out with Citi Financial Auto they were very professional and understanding. about 2-3 yrs I started getting mail from Santander stating they had took over. Every since it..."
- "Nasty carpet, peeling wallpaper, nasty bathroom with bad repairs, badly repaired ceiling leaks, linens that smelled of urine, missing pool tiles and the Continental Breakfast was ridiculous! Coffee tasted..."