Bill Me Later Pre-Approval Scam
I was pre-approved for Bill Me Later just this morning. I have been eyeing a new futon cover as mine is decimated but I would probably have bought the thing in a couple of weeks when I got paid next rather than getting it today, but I figured with the pre-approval and an extra $20 from Ebay . . . why not?
So I went ahead and bought the futon cover and filled out the info that Bill Me Now wanted so it could approve me. It came right back with an instant denial. I don't know how my credit score could have changed from THIS MORNING to this afternoon . . . I don't have perfect credit but it's pretty darn good. I didn't want to get denied for credit or I would not have bothered if I thought there was a chance I would be denied. Avoid this company like the plague it is!1194f4b3 review #202522
You may also like
- "Hole in One International Scam lady out of 1 million dollars in Oregon Casino. Hole in One International scam lady in Arizona of 1 Million Dollars Hole in One International..."
- "We fired Caplaw, P.A. because they solicited us for a Home Modification in our home state, where they are not licensed. They also promised us a 90% chance we'd..."
- "If you are interested in making money manipulating penny stocks by bashing companies so you can buy stock cheap then IHUB is made for you..The have power hungry administrators that..."
- "First, I thought I was ordering from a local florist, Ava's is not the florist at all. The picture of the arrangement is not what was delivered. I received an..."
- "Tammy's Tastries sent me a vaporizer described as in excellent working condition. These pictures state otherwise. $15.00 for vaporizer and $20.00 for shipping. Vaporizer did not work,..."
- "On march 14th i purchased a ticket for 183.00 my order number isADQE7WI to leave on the 15th but when i got there to semorn Blvd he said my confirmation..."
- "if you are getting "screwed" by any Insurance, you have to check this out at Least (almost) 10 Insurance companies "settled", out of court (I Believe), Humana for 250 Million..."
- "I too also worked for 1015 Transit and regretted every minute of it. Let me tell you what I noticed and dealt with while working. A certain driver..."
- "I received flowers today 02/14/2014 for Valentines day from my husband and they are HORRIBLE. They are pink roses and another flower I don't even know what it is because..."