Bill Me Later Pre-Approval Scam
I was pre-approved for Bill Me Later just this morning. I have been eyeing a new futon cover as mine is decimated but I would probably have bought the thing in a couple of weeks when I got paid next rather than getting it today, but I figured with the pre-approval and an extra $20 from Ebay . . . why not?
So I went ahead and bought the futon cover and filled out the info that Bill Me Now wanted so it could approve me. It came right back with an instant denial. I don't know how my credit score could have changed from THIS MORNING to this afternoon . . . I don't have perfect credit but it's pretty darn good. I didn't want to get denied for credit or I would not have bothered if I thought there was a chance I would be denied. Avoid this company like the plague it is!f1522b0 review #202522
You may also like
- "Grissom Say's Troy Rogers has picked up John Fullerâ€™s, Unfair Business Practices, has been train by DSC; head quarters in Carmel, Indiana to take your car in a New York..."
- " BEWARE of a fraud company called MAGRITTE GLOBAL CORPORATION they are nothing but fake fraudsters trying to scam people out of money because they have none of their own!!! They..."
- "As Paypal user, I had paid using Paypal to pay internet purchases as Paypal advertises it as a safest way to pay and buy which is untrue. I had bought..."
- "I have bought a kitchen table set paid odd in December. plus I bought a couch love seat and bedroom set.I make payments every week on Saturday I..."
- "Should've typed in "ECycleBest Review" in Google before I sent them my iPhone 4S. 1500 complaints on the Better Business Bureau alone! They quoted me at $107 and then "evaluated"..."
- "I was involved in an accident & the Police report was inaccurate. State Farm paided out without reviewing my claim or vehicle for damages. The Police report reads hit drivers..."
- "Didn't receive paycheck Friday like was suppose to. Called Des Moines office and get answering machine, leave message. Call Erins personal cell, get voicemail, leave message no response. Call Saturday..."
- "I expressed my opinion and my feelings about Patti Meyers, owner and operator of CafeOldeWorld.com and Cafe Old World Rentals, out of despair, frustration, hopelessness, and shame. Your client, Patti..."
- "Bought 2 Maxim Lighting exterior lighting fixtures through ATG Stores. Beautiful fixtures and durable per the description. $170 per light. Got the first 2. Noticed that the engineering drawing didn't..."