Ever since I signed up for Bill Me Later, it has been a nightmare.First, it was not easy signing up.
It took me 3 times to enter my information before I was approved. The next day, I checked my bank account like I usually do, and there was a debit for $302.50. Luckily, my bank caught it and credited back immediately. When I check my bank account later on that day, there was another debit for $202.00.
Again, my bank caught it and credited it. Then, I got a call from the bank's fraud department informing me of some suspicious activities. The bank had to cancel my credit/debit card, and now I'm without one for 5-7 days or until my new one comes in the mail. I tried to link Bill Me Later to my PayPal account, and did not allow me to.
I tried to make a 2nd purchase on ebay, and it did not allow me to use Bill Me Later when I have enough in my balance. I tried to call the Bill Me Later Customer Support number and the automated system asked for my 16 digit account number, which is nowhere in my on-line account information on Bill Me Later and you can't even get a live person. Later on that evening, I received a call from NCO Financial System, a debt collection agency, trying to collect a debt. I wasn't surprised to see that NCO Financial System's toll free number was also an 866 number and asking for my social security number.
Beware of Bill Me Later. Now I'm afraid to enter my credit card number when I have to pay for my 1st purchase.
Once I pay my balance off, I am going to cancel the account immediately.They are bad news.
More Review Details
- Review category
- Financial Services
- Review rating
- 5 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "My Millionaire Mentor Ryan Mathews IS a SCAM!!! He 1st PROMISES you are guaranteed $500.00 if you watch a video... THEN comes the page to pay $49.00 for a space..."
- "Back on Saturday, April 30th, 2016, I used my American Express Credit Card to pay my contractor $20,000.00 for a job that has Not Been Finished! The way that I paid..."
- "Not happy with cheating hundreds of expats out of their hard-earned retirement money by promising high-yielding bogus investments, De Vere is a world-class scammer of unsuspecting new financial consultant recruits.The..."
- " They paid $10,000 are more of expenses for my automobile which if I did not have a warranty I would had paid all out of pockets, they was their..."
- "I purchased Martha Stewart Living kitchen cabinets with Home Depot in Atascadero, CA in May 2014. The upper cabinets were white high gloss laminate called "Picket Fence". The original..."
- "I purchased leather furnature from Living Spaces with extended warranty. They had no record of extended warranty which I have the paperwork. They claim that since I moved from original..."
- "I just purchase this a week and a half ago . I been cooking with it and yesterday i opened the big part on the cap . Two pill like..."
- "I have placed an order for editing / proofreading for my 4 pages essay and that was the agreement . I paid 44.00 dollars before sending my essay through an..."
- "Hi, I had bought this bombshell curvatures by lashblast mascara and I have to say this is the worst mascara I had ever bought in my life. I've tried..."