• show-popup

Company Bill Me Later
Location Boulder Creek, California
Category Finances
Views 466

Ever since I signed up for Bill Me Later, it has been a nightmare.First, it was not easy signing up.

It took me 3 times to enter my information before I was approved. The next day, I checked my bank account like I usually do, and there was a debit for $302.50. Luckily, my bank caught it and credited back immediately. When I check my bank account later on that day, there was another debit for $202.00.

Again, my bank caught it and credited it. Then, I got a call from the bank's fraud department informing me of some suspicious activities. The bank had to cancel my credit/debit card, and now I'm without one for 5-7 days or until my new one comes in the mail. I tried to link Bill Me Later to my PayPal account, and did not allow me to.

I tried to make a 2nd purchase on ebay, and it did not allow me to use Bill Me Later when I have enough in my balance. I tried to call the Bill Me Later Customer Support number and the automated system asked for my 16 digit account number, which is nowhere in my on-line account information on Bill Me Later and you can't even get a live person. Later on that evening, I received a call from NCO Financial System, a debt collection agency, trying to collect a debt. I wasn't surprised to see that NCO Financial System's toll free number was also an 866 number and asking for my social security number.

Beware of Bill Me Later. Now I'm afraid to enter my credit card number when I have to pay for my 1st purchase.

Once I pay my balance off, I am going to cancel the account immediately.They are bad news. 30508fb

Comments (1) Hide comments
Comment review as anonymous or
CAPTCHA

Dec 13, 2011
I guess it's a Blessing that when I tried using it, it failed to go through!!! I thought it was because I was purchasing something over the $250 they mentioned for a first time user :?
Reply to Blessing?

Read next Bill Me Later complaint

Bill Me Later Cons Dr.

I noticed I have a bill me later *** Dr.on my checking account for $84.00.I have no idea who or what...

Select Reason

Send Report Cancel

Thank you!

We will review your report
You were reading a complaint about Bill Me Later.
Filing a new complaint about
Report a bug