Bill Me Later Problems after signing up
Ever since I signed up for Bill Me Later, it has been a nightmare.First, it was not easy signing up.
It took me 3 times to enter my information before I was approved. The next day, I checked my bank account like I usually do, and there was a debit for $302.50. Luckily, my bank caught it and credited back immediately. When I check my bank account later on that day, there was another debit for $202.00.
Again, my bank caught it and credited it. Then, I got a call from the bank's fraud department informing me of some suspicious activities. The bank had to cancel my credit/debit card, and now I'm without one for 5-7 days or until my new one comes in the mail. I tried to link Bill Me Later to my PayPal account, and did not allow me to.
I tried to make a 2nd purchase on ebay, and it did not allow me to use Bill Me Later when I have enough in my balance. I tried to call the Bill Me Later Customer Support number and the automated system asked for my 16 digit account number, which is nowhere in my on-line account information on Bill Me Later and you can't even get a live person. Later on that evening, I received a call from NCO Financial System, a debt collection agency, trying to collect a debt. I wasn't surprised to see that NCO Financial System's toll free number was also an 866 number and asking for my social security number.
Beware of Bill Me Later. Now I'm afraid to enter my credit card number when I have to pay for my 1st purchase.
Once I pay my balance off, I am going to cancel the account immediately.They are bad news.review #279752
You may also like
- "ITS A SCAM !! Edge Development System LTD is another one of Jamie Mcdougalls SCAMS, and for those of you that do not know who he is, type in ''dot..."
- "Are you a victim of merchant lynx? Ever deal with a sales person out of the Lakeland office named Tina Boyd? Please send your complaint and contact info to [email protected].."
- " From Kirschenbaum and Phillips and NEFCU. I spoke with Jacquline Ivans at the law firm Steven Rosenthal the attorney would not except a reasonable settlement on an over 5 year..."
- "I purchased Martha Stewart Living kitchen cabinets with Home Depot in Atascadero, CA in May 2014. The upper cabinets were white high gloss laminate called "Picket Fence". The original..."
- "I purchased leather furnature from Living Spaces with extended warranty. They had no record of extended warranty which I have the paperwork. They claim that since I moved from original..."
- "My wife and I recently paid $5,000 in cash to Marlena Martin and she promised my wife a title. However someone else was crowned. My wife and I tried to..."
- "This is my 4th pair of New Balance 857 Cross Trainers in a row where the sole has become delaminated. The local New Balance store has replaced each after 2-3..."
- "Went for a regular facial at Ulta Salon, 7265 Arroyo Crossing Parkway.This was a facial from ***.It was a experience that I will never forget.The lady that did..."
- "Jon Marks is patently a criminal defense attorney - his sole interest is in defending himself. He does not listen to prospective clients and demands cash. Jon Marks..."