I noticed I have a bill me later *** Dr.on my checking account for $84.00.
I have no idea who or what this is. I am a Senior and on my Social Security. I cannot afford this comming out. I can barely live as it is.
I need to know what the name of this company is and how to get in touch with them. Please if you can give me an address or phone number.
This is very upsetting to me.I live alone and am in poor health and certainly do not need some *** taking money out of my account.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Account Charge
- Review category
- Financial Services
You May Also Like
- "It is with regret for now we are unable to post our identities’ as we all pray to God our day will come soon, we collectively succeed in suing for..."
- "I lost my job and am black balled in the community so have been struggling to find a new job. My hubby is disabled and we have 5 kids together...."
- "Last year I met a guy at a business mixer who chatted with me for a minute or two and then immediately asked me if i was looking for work..."
- "I went to smart style in side Walmart on chapman highway in Knoxville Tennessee. I showed the girl a picture of how I wanted my hair cut. Just some layers..."
- "Nikkie had her annual check-up April 2015 with dental cleaning. I request X-rays, concerned that internal organs maybe compromised by fatty tumors along her chest. Following her visit..."
- "I purchased a pair of sketchers and after only two months they started to come unglued on both shoes....i have always liked the brand and have wore them since highschool..i..."
- "Good deals on furniture, a decent warrantee, but BAD delivery. They must hire on-the-cheap, because these guys not only did extensive damage to my home, they could not even bring..."
- "Do not buy from this company. I bought items on Oct 11th for my daughters birthday and I still have not received them.I have sent numerous emails and all I..."
- "AVOID POSHMARK! I bought Burberry boots on their site saying they were new with tags. I got the boots in the mail and they are scuffed, and say made in..."