Ever since I signed up for Bill Me Later, it has been a nightmare.First, it was not easy signing up.
It took me 3 times to enter my information before I was approved. The next day, I checked my bank account like I usually do, and there was a debit for $302.50. Luckily, my bank caught it and credited back immediately. When I check my bank account later on that day, there was another debit for $202.00.
Again, my bank caught it and credited it. Then, I got a call from the bank's fraud department informing me of some suspicious activities. The bank had to cancel my credit/debit card, and now I'm without one for 5-7 days or until my new one comes in the mail. I tried to link Bill Me Later to my PayPal account, and did not allow me to.
I tried to make a 2nd purchase on ebay, and it did not allow me to use Bill Me Later when I have enough in my balance. I tried to call the Bill Me Later Customer Support number and the automated system asked for my 16 digit account number, which is nowhere in my on-line account information on Bill Me Later and you can't even get a live person. Later on that evening, I received a call from NCO Financial System, a debt collection agency, trying to collect a debt. I wasn't surprised to see that NCO Financial System's toll free number was also an 866 number and asking for my social security number.
Beware of Bill Me Later. Now I'm afraid to enter my credit card number when I have to pay for my 1st purchase.
Once I pay my balance off, I am going to cancel the account immediately.They are bad news.
More Review Details
- Review category
- Financial Services
You May Also Like
- "Back around my birthday, believe it or Not which was on Saturday, February 13, 2016, I tried to send my contractor a payment via Paypal and it would Not go..."
- "In his “review” last week San Diego Anon oozes about “...a beautiful lifelong career…” It’s “beautiful” all right. IF you love to recruit everybody in sight and personally..."
- "I lost my job and am black balled in the community so have been struggling to find a new job. My hubby is disabled and we have 5 kids together...."
- "So, I send my 2 balikbayan boxes on August 20th expecting to be in the Philippines around the first week of October. Instead LBC decided to keep my box sitting..."
- "I posted a blog post on ISIS-Comesuticals' blog asking about one of their 4 fl oz products that have suddenly been pulled off the market, and I was surprised to..."
- "I first received an e-mail stating my business had been reviewed. It showed a mediocre rating by the CEO of MyLife, whom I have never met not had any..."
- "PRISTINE, Megan Stotts was fully oriented on required painting 7 rooms w/connecting hallways, Stotts agreed to do the entire job for $3500, with a starting date of 12 November,2016. A..."
- "I always had a dream to buy one of the Lexus RX350 Model i bought this SUV used from Lexus dealership Hartford Connecticut and is one of the worst dealership..."
- " HP PC's - Urgent - DO NOT BUY - Rubbish After Sales. So the story is, HP agree to pick up my PC for repair when the PC has..."