I subscribed to Bill Me Later, and when I signed up, I said I wanted to pay directly from my PayPal account, which had money in it.My statements never said I owed anything; so I assumed it was coming from PayPal.

Lo and behold, I signed in yesterday to BML, and there was my original charge, two months later. SO, I went into PayPal and send over money to make a payment. Bill Me Later received it, and SENT IT BACK TO PAYPAL. That is just plain idiocy or incompetence (or a little bit of both).

Keepin' that paper trail for sure. So, now I am afraid to send them a check for payment - thinking they'll (a) keep it and not credit me,(b) send it back with some idiotic comment, or (c) lose it.

This organization is connected with PayPal...Come on PayPal, get with the program and fix this or cut it loose.

Had an Experience with Bill Me Later?

Comments

Highlands Ranch, Colorado, United States #694306

Bill me later lied to me to cancel the credit card, and they said they gave money to hotwire for rental car that I never drove from Hertz. Bill me later turned my account to collection agency after doing that with Hotwire. BillMeLater and Hotwire are both scammers!

Nik Lzanas with ARCLIF Group among others Arclif Group "Nik Lazanas on the picture the second from left ist involved in many criminal companies and taking money from investors, making promises and just spending the money himself on fun,..." Read more World Financial Group - CONVERSATION W/WFG EMPLOYEE STATEING ANTI-AMERICAN VIEWS. World Financial Group "WFG is a complete joke. I myself have now as of yesterday been targeted to be recruited twice now. Both experiences were that of a greedy, uneducated individual with no..." Read more Millionaire Mentor Group - My Millionaire Mentor  ***TOTAL SCAM*** Millionaire Mentor Group "My Millionaire Mentor Ryan Mathews IS a SCAM!!! He 1st PROMISES you are guaranteed $500.00 if you watch a video... THEN comes the page to pay $49.00 for a space..." Read more World Financial Group - Gotta Feel SORRY for WFG Agents World Financial Group "WFG agents trick and cheat you. Then they recruit you and teach you how to trick and cheat other people. Seriously guys. Thats how it goes there. Why do I..." Read more Wegmans - TERRIBLE CHECK OUT EXPERIENCE AND CUSTOMER SERVICE Wegmans "My family has been a loyal customer since the Frederick Store opened many years ago. We come to Wegmans, not only for the quality products, but for the customer service...." Read more Lazboy - Extremely poor La-z-boy customer service Lazboy "We purchased two chairs ($1500 each) at the Frisco TX store - 8294 TX-121, Frisco, TX 75034. There was poor workmanship in sewing the fabric darts on the arms leaving..." Read more TEVa sandals come apart! Teva "I have teva sandlas that are shrinking - yes shrinking! Apparently they do not hold to warm climates in south Florida. I called them and offered to send them pics..." Read more Desertcart - Over a month, missing delivery, No refund, No support Desertcart "Ordered a bunch of stuff, ONE ITEM WAS NOT SHIPPED out from their US consolidation center, rest were delivered in two separate deliveries. Support has only emailed stating that they..." Read more