My wallet was stolen together with one of the BP gift cards.I still have the receipt of the gift card when bought it from ebay.

I immediately called EBAY seller and the seller refused to replace the stolen gift card even with the receipt and gift card number.

I called PAYPAL and described the situation and was surprised to find that PAYPAL was unwilling to do anything! Shame on you to claim yourself to be a credit company and offer no protection of purchases at all.

When I made the purchase, I was left no choice of using my own credit card but to use your "paypal credit" to in the first place.Don't claim to be a credit company if you are not.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss warranty issue of bill me later paypal credit service and associated monetary loss in the amount of $76. Bill Me Later needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned bill me later paypal credit service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Bill Me Later.

Comments