I purchased an item in Nov. to be delivered around Christmas.

The item never arrived. I called B M L to let them know they told me to get in touch with the shipper. The shipper didn't get back to me as I let B M L know They told me that 60 days has passed and they are no longer responsible. I owe them for the bill and if not paid they would start charging me interest.

Time went by and I picked up one of their phone calls. I told them that I had gotten my money back and they would get paid if they agreed to remove the interest charges. They agreed if I would fax them my correspondence with Pay Pal as well as the company in question.I agreed to the terms. Being an ill run company of swindlers they went back on their promise.

Provide as much information as possible, you will not be able to edit your review but you will be allowed to add on to it if you create an account during the submission process. We recommend 100 words minimum

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Aug 08, 2013.

Comments

They conned or bribed a weak link they found in a free sales mag fm middle america

Sent me a factory return junk weedwacker couldnt be repaired

Heartland catalog

Lots of calls

Lots of intrest added but surprise no intrest in answering my calls

Put on hold Threw *** wackey out and they sent me heartland catalog billing me for the free catalog The salesman weak link retired laughing all the way to the bank

Cleveland, Tennessee, United States #696085

Bill Me Later...DO NOT USE if you have any other method of payment use it. In my dealings with them I have been charged bogus late fee lied to about account given no satisfaction about problem I addressed talked down too.I am paying off my bill and will never use them or paypal again, and will also warn anyone I know away from them.

Crooked and Inept!!!!! :( :(