"Bill Me Later" - is really sticking it to people in regards to fees.I used it when I purchased an item on the internet.

Turned out, my interest rate was 48%, so I wanted to pay it off.(that was in May). Then, I got another statement the next month.(On which I wrote a letter explaining this account was paid-off & the details) Then, they called , several times in July(I explained it was paid-off) AND ...,,,... I just got an email that my statement was ready! They , really, try to keep on billing me later.

EGADS!

Julia J.Cooper

Had an Experience with Bill Me Later?

Comments

Thank you very much Ms. Fields, I did try to e-mail you but didn't yet receive a response, I will try to reach you again.

LATE FEES ARE CRAZY HIGH!!!!!!!!!!!

I have excessive late fees of $235 and I am wondering if I have a chance of perhaps having your courtesy to reduce them. My account now is current and I plan on keeping it that way.

Julia,

I work for Bill Me Later and came across your recent comment. I would be happy to help follow up on this matter. Please feel free to contact me via email: heather.fields[at]billmelater[dot]com

Sincerely,