1.7K views

It was first time I use bill me later, but it was very unsatisfied experience.Dec 10, I noticed bill me later had promotion come up.

I went on to overstock made a purchase on 12/11, it means I opened an account with bill me later. I called the customer service, I had been told I will get an account number, then I can login on line since I was worry about I can't get the promotion without login to my acct. When the times come, I count down the second to make purchase, and then I called up the customer service again to make sure I got the promotion. Again, I had been told, I will get it, it will show up on the statement, if you don't see the promotion credit on the statement, call back them, they will take care of it.

When I received the statement, the credit was not on. I call back as what they told me. The girl said she will send to promotion department, don't worry, they will resolve the problem within 3 days. But I didn't get any feedback until 4 weeks when I call them again.

The gentlemen told me it was not qualify. I don't understand after all conversation with their customer service and I failed to get the promotion? The promotion was the reason I use bill me later, and I was carefully to make every step. But that is what I got the service.

The bottom line is, I will stop use bill me later.

It was first time and it was last time.And waring to everybody, they are big liar!!

Had an Experience with Bill Me Later?

Comments

Tukwila, Washington, United States #613284

What a lot of nonsense!I have to question a report such as, because of the appalling grammar alone.

However, do you not understand PayPal, who is part of Ebay; owns Bill Me Later. BML is legitimate. All this nonsense written above sounds as if a child is ranting about something they did and do not understand. Either that or someone needs to learn more about the credit they sign up for, instead of complaining after they use it!

Wow!:eek

to Nonsense! Bill Me Later is par Reno, Nevada, United States #613291

"Nonsense Bill Me Later ..."

Boy are you right 8) It appears the original paragraphs above are wrong.I have had billme later since it began.

i have never had troubles like this. the one that wrote the paragraphs above for the piece that generated all the comments. You should knock off wasting time and space. I have dozens of people I know that use billmelater.

non of them have this trouble.

it seems isolated to people who have no clue.:upset :x :? :p

Oriental, North Carolina, United States #594477

Biull Me Later is a setup to beat the consumer, They charge $25 to $35 to your account if it one day late, no matter what your bal.Do anyone know if the Federal Gov.

know about thia can of action place on the consumer. I feel it could be a class action sue put against Bill Me Later For unfair fees on late payment.

How can Pay Pal work with Bill Me Later are they working on this together.Don.t let Bill Me Later cheap you out of your money, "You been told"

to ***sumer Cleveland, Ohio, United States #650279

I'm not condoning what they are doing, but just wanted to let you all know that regular banks do the very same thing, including lending banks that issue credit cards. They will do that no matter what the amount: many a bank will happily slap you with an insufficient funds fee of $35 even if you're overdrawing your account for $0.10.

Warning!!!!!!!The kids running this have no clue.

Supervisors lie.

Total waste of time.PayPal will not stand behind anything Bill-me later does.

I made two major purchases through this company. The first was for a home entertainment receiver for about $400. Eveything went fine during the payment period.

After I had this paid off, I ordered another piece of electronic equiment for about $500. Again, everything went well until my third payment arrived on the day it was due. I was charged $30 late fee and $8 for something else EVEN THOUGH THEY CASHED THE MONEY ORDER ON THE DAY IT WAS DUE! From that point until I paid the entire bill, I was charge $3.65 every month for some other reason that escapes me.

I was able to reverse the late fee, but only after threatening them with letters to my Congressional representatatives and writing on sites like this.

These guys are more crooked than any credit card company I've ever dealt with.

Avoid them like the plague.

Never had issues through 3 promotions, probably just user error.

F4RT F4RT F4RT F4RT F4RT F4RT F4RT F4RT F4RT F4RT F4RT F4RT F4RT F4RT F4RT F4RT F4RT F4RT F4RT F4RT F4RT F4RT F4RT F4RT F4RT F4RT F4RT F4RT F4RT F4RT F4RT F4RT F4RT F4RT F4RT F4RT F4RT F4RT F4RT F4RT F4RT F4RT F4RT F4RT F4RT F4RT F4RT F4RT F4RT F4RT F4RT F4RT F4RT F4RT F4RT F4RT F4RT F4RT F4RT F4RT F4RT F4RT F4RT F4RT F4RT F4RT F4RT F4RT F4RT F4RT F4RT F4RT F4RT F4RT F4RT F4RT F4RT F4RT F4RT F4RT F4RT F4RT F4RT F4RT F4RT F4RT F4RT F4RT 8)

*** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** ***

madinNC

I had the same thing happen with a Delta Airlines promo!!!! I purchased tickets on the Delta site based under the premise of 6 mo no interest....when I ca,led in to get my bill corrected, they stated my purchase didn't qulaify!!!! What a SCAM!!!!